Dedicated to whom I call 'Ibu'

Happy Birthday, today is your 60 birthday
old enough as a mother..
old enough as a woman..
even though i'm a person who cannot easy to say i love you
but deep inside of my heart i was really love you
You have taught me everything
you have taught me become a woman not a girl
you have taught me become free not wild
you have taught me being responsible not being coward
you never forbid me to do what i want to do

Remember when i was a child,
when I ask you to help me doing my homework..
you are not easy to teach me.. even though I was crying to ask it
but now i understand
that is your way to teach me what is called 'trying'
trying to solve my own problem without anybody help..
but actually sometimes we need somebody to help us..

Remember when the first time I was in junior high school
you're not allow dad to pick me up
you asked me to go home by my self even though it's far enough for a child like me before.
but now i understand..
that is your way to teach me what is called 'brave'

Remember when i was 15 years old,
when i ask to make a motorcycle lisence..
you just accompany me in park area, and you said.. do it by yourself
but now I understand..
that is your way to teach me what is called 'independent'

Remember when i was in a hard time
you're always in there with your prays
and seriously your prayer always make me better

and now i am just 24 years old and i am so far away from you
to reach my dreams as what you said to me..
and...what can i do is just say thanks & happy birthday Bu'..
my pray for you is... May God always bless you

CONVERSATION

0 komentar:

Back
to top